- Providing personal information and additional data (height, weight) is completely voluntary. However, this information is necessary to complete an order for access to content on the site.
- All personal data received are processed exclusively by the Data Controller for the purpose of processing or servicing orders. This item is based on Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”,
- The processing of personal data for any purpose other than the execution or handling of the order is possible only after the purchaser has clearly marked the voluntary additional consent.
Any buyer realizing access to the service has the right to request deletion of his personal data. In addition, to rectify them, as well as to request abandonment, object to processing or transfer of data. Each ordering party also has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The ordering person’s data will be processed for the time required for the execution and handling of the order, as well as for the time required for filing claims or the time of their limitation. The processing time of personal data may be longer only if the buyer has expressed such a desire – for example, by registering for the service’s 12-month newsletter and has not requested to change his decision.
- The intermediaries or direct recipients of the personal data required to process the order may also be entities that perform direct service. Such entities include: electronic payment processing companies, shipping companies, postal facilities, banks advertising agencies providing marketing services, telecommunications providers, authorized state authorities.